Wellbeloved Lamb Grain Free Senior 10kg
Specially crafted for pets who are sensitive to cereals, we've taken a handful of nature's nourishing ingredients and combined them with flavourful lamb for highly digestible, quality protein. Then, using all our knowledge and experience, we've added all the vitamins and minerals your pet needs to stay happy, healthy and full of life.
This product contains the following special ingredients and benefits to care for your dog's health and wellbeing:
- Lamb Meal - Made with 100% natural lamb.
- Glucaosamine - With glucosamine believed to help support joint mobility.
- Yucca Extract - A natural deodoriser, for less smelly poos.
- Omega 3 & 6 Oils - To promote healthy skin and glossy coat.
- Prebiotics - Natural inulin from chicory, helping to maintain a healthy gut flora.
- Antioxidants - Natural antioxidants from pomegranate, green tea and rosemary to support the immune system.
Potato flakes (28.1%), lamb meal (23%), pea starch (22.6%), tomato pomace (5%), whole linseed, lamb fat (3%), lamb gravy (3%), peas (2.6%), sugar beet pulp, pea protein, alfalfa meal, carrots (0.5%), seaweed, pea fibre, sunflower oil, fish oil, potassium chloride, parsley (0.125%), nettles (0.125%), sodium chloride, chicory extract (0.1%), calcium carbonate, glucosamine (0.045%), yucca extract (0.02%), chondroitin (0.005%), green tea extract (0.004%), pomegranate extract (0.001%), rosemary extract (0.001%).
Additives per kg: Vitamin A: 15000 Iu, Vitamin D₃: 1400 Iu, 3A370/Taurine: 1000 Mg; Trace Elements: 3B103/Iron: 40.0 Mg, 3B202/Iodine: 2.4 Mg, 3B405/Copper: 6.0 Mg, 3B502/Manganese: 25.0 Mg, 3B607/Zinc: 100 Mg, E8/Selenium: 0.29 Mg.
Analytical constituents (%): Protein: 20.0; Fat Content: 9.5; Crude Ash: 8.0; Crude Fibre: 4.5; Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 0.90; Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 1.3; Vitamin E: 350 Mg/Kg.
This food is made with natural ingredients, and freshness and taste will be reduced if stored open for long periods. Store in a cool dry place. Keep closed between uses and store the bag in an airtight container if it is to be kept for more than 3 to 4 weeks after opening.