Ruffwear Overcoat Utility Jacket Slate Blue L
The Overcoat is the classic cold-weather utility jacket, built with sturdy, burly materials to keep up with even the most active dog diving through brush and brambles. The wind- and water-resistant outer fabric sheds light moisture, while the interior recycled polyester fleece lining adds cozy warmth. Side-release buckles on both sides provide easy on/off, and a leash portal allows the Overcoat to be worn over all Ruffwear harnesses (and most other harnesses).
Burly weather- and abrasion-resistant shell fabric.
Relaxed Fit with vest coverage and side-release buckles for easy on/off.
Warm, comfortable fleece lining.
- Relaxed Fit with vest coverage and side-release buckles for easy on/off
- Burly weather- and abrasion-resistant shell fabric
- Warm, comfortable fleece lining
- The leash portal on the back is compatible with most harnesses
- Reflective trim for low-light visibility and light loop for attaching The Beacon
- Shell: 600 denier polyester (40% recycled) with PU finish
- Lining: 260 g polyester fleece (25% recycled) lining with an anti-pilling finish
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Waveloc side-release
- Reflective trim
|XXS||33 - 43 cm||30.5 cm||34.5 cm|
|XS||43 - 56 cm||36.5 cm||41 cm|
|S||56 - 69 cm||50 cm||50 cm|
|M||69 - 81 cm||57.5 cm||56 cm|
|L||81 - 91 cm||65 cm||67.5 cm|
|XL||91 - 107 cm||72 cm||71 cm|
For the girth, measure the widest part of the check, which is typically behind the front legs.
The Overcoat Fuse is a loose fit that drapes the body. Can be worn standalone or over Regular or Formfitting apparel. Works well for hard-to-fit dog shapes and sizes.