Ruffwear Overcoat Fuse Jacket Canyonland Orange XL
Few dog jackets are as well thought through as the Overcoat Fuse by Ruffwear.
This lightweight, water-resistant dog jacket and harness combination is easy to put on whenever you need instant protection for your dog from the elements. Perfect for cooler weather and light rainfall, you can have it on your dog in seconds.
Simply slip it on, clip it in, and away you go. And as if that wasn't enough, Ruffwear display their usual attention to detail with the addition of two zippered pockets to keep useful odds and ends close. The perfect jacket for your dog.
- Weather and abrasion-resistant outer fabric
- Warm, comfortable fleece lining
- Integrated webbing harness system ensures a strong connection
- Two lead attachment points: aluminium V-ring and reinforced webbing loop
- Two low profile zippered pockets for carrying pick-up bags and small essentials
- Vest style provides good coverage with side-release buckles for easy on/off
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
CARE & MATERIALS
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean
- Shell: 300 denier polyester with WR (Water Repellent) finish
- Lining: 100% polyester (25% recycled)
- ITW Nexus World side-release buckles
- Nylon webbing
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminium V-ring
|XXS||33 - 43 cm||30.5 cm||34.5 cm|
|XS||43 - 56 cm||36.5 cm||41 cm|
|S||56 - 69 cm||50 cm||50 cm|
|M||69 - 81 cm||57.5 cm||56 cm|
|L||81 - 91 cm||65 cm||67.5 cm|
|XL||91 - 107 cm||72 cm||71 cm|
For the girth, measure the widest part of the check, which is typically behind the front legs.
The Overcoat Fuse is a loose fit that drapes the body. Can be worn standalone or over Regular or Formfitting apparel. Works well for hard-to-fit dog shapes and sizes.