Royal Canin Mini Junior
Royal Canin Mini Junior dog food for puppies and young dogs of small breeds (1 - 10kg) aged 2 - 10 months; for a strong immune system, with maximum digestive security
Small dogs have a very short and intensive growing period. If supplied with sufficient energy and protein they will multiply their body weight by 20 within 10 months. Small dogs who are fed correctly as puppies may reach an age of 13 to 16 years.
Royal Canin Mini Junior dry dog food caters to the unique characteristics of Mini breeds (1 - 10kg) from 2 months:
- Bone and muscle building: a puppy will have completed muscle growth and bone strengthening by the age of 10 months. During this time, its energy requirements per kg body weight are 1.6 times higher than those of adult dogs. However, calorie supply must be adjusted to avoid the risk of too rapid weight gain.
- Maximum palatability: carefully selected nutrients and natural flavours ensure acceptance even by puppies with fussy appetites.
- Maximum digestive safety: during the first few months of life puppies have very sensitive digestive systems. Their digestive capacity develops slowly and certain nutrients such as starch can only be digested in limited amounts. A measured diet with highly digestible proteins, fructo-oligo-saccharides and fish oil ensures optimal digestion and efficient nutrient conversion.
- Supports the immune system: a synergistic complex of antioxidants (taurine, lutein, vitamins C and E) strengthens the body's defences. Mannan-oligo-saccharides can strengthen local intestinal defences. Essential omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids protect mucous membranes in the intestines.
- Optimal kibble size: special size, shape and structure of kibbles for easy chewing.
By using L.I.P. proteins, Royal Canin Mini Junior provides a guaranteed protein digestibility of at least 95%. The L.I.P. label is a sign for quality: It stands for Low Indigestible Proteins - selected, easily digestible proteins of high quality have been used to promote optimal digestion.
Poultry protein (dried), rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, corn, beet pulp, corn feed meal, animal protein (hydrolyzed), corn gluten feed, soya oil, fish oil, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides, yeast hydrolyzate (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein).
*L.I.P.: selected, easily digestible proteins with high biological value.
Nutritional dietary additives:
Vitamin A (17,300 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (1000 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (43 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (3.4 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (8 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (56 mg/kg), E6 [zinc] (186 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.07 mg/kg).
triphosphate (3.5 g/kg), preservatives, antioxidants.