Royal Canin Kitten
Royal Canin Kitten Specially formulated for 2nd stage kittens from 4 to 12 months old. The kibbles are designed for the permanent teeth of young cats starting at 4 months old.
Highly nutritious cat food, Royal Canin Kitten is ideal for kittens from 4 to 12 months old. Kittens have an increased requirement for energy, protein, minerals, trace elements, and vitamins. Royal Canin Kitten - Digestive Health is specially developed with these requirements in mind. The kibble is the optimal size for small kittens and is easy to chew.
The beginning of the second stage of development is indicated by the emergence of adult teeth:
- As the adult teeth develop, protection of the newly developed adult teeth is crucial for efficient dental hygiene and health.
- As the digestion capacities develop, certain foods, such as starches, can be increasingly better digested and utilized.
- As growth slows, bone structure slowly solidifies, and muscles develop, the energy requirement continues to be high, but slowly decreases over time.
Royal Canin Kitten Digestive Health cat food is optimally tuned for the special dietary needs of kittens between 4 and 12 months of age:
- Optimal Support of Digestion: an exclusive combination of nutrients help support the kitten’s digestive health and contribute to good stool quality. Highly digestible proteins (L.I.P.), an adapted fibre content (including psyllium) and prebiotics promote a balance in the intestinal flora.
- Fortification of Natural Resistance and Immunities: synergistic anti-oxidant complex (vitamins E & C, taurine & lutein) and mannan-oligo saccharide promote the immune system in young cats.
For more than 40 years Royal Canin has been making your pet’s health the prime focus of their work leading to the product range “Health Nutrition” amongst others. Only with the knowledge of your pet’s exact nutritional requirements and with respect for the individuality of every animal can the perfect meal be developed and produced to exactly meet your pet’s needs.
Poultry protein (dried), rice, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fat, maize, animal protein (hydrolyzed), corn gluten feed, lignocellulose, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, psyllium [seeds and hulls] (0.5%), fructo-oligosaccharides, yeast hydrolyzate [source of mannan-oligosaccharides], marigold [source of lutein].
**L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Additives per kg:
Nutritional dietary additives:
Vitamin A (20,100 IU), vitamin D3 (710 IU), E1 [iron] (41mg), E2 [iodine] (4.1mg), E4 [copper] (8mg), E5 [manganese] (53mg], E6 [zinc] (159mg), E8 [selenium] (0.07mg) preservatives - antioxidants.