James Wellbeloved Junior Ocean Fish & Rice 15kg Dog Food
This recipe has been carefully formulated to meet the developmental requirements of the older puppy, at a time when balancing muscular and skeletal development is so important. To create it, we've taken a handful of nature's nourishing ingredients and combined them with sustainably sourced fish, predominantly ocean white fish.
Then, using all our knowledge and experience, we've added all the vitamins and minerals your pet needs to stay happy, healthy and full of life.
This product contains the following special ingredients and benefits to care for your dog's health and wellbeing:
- Fish Meal - Made with 100% natural fish.
- Brown & White Rice - A highly digestible carbohydrate and energy source, believed to be gentle on the stomach.
- Yucca Extract - A natural deodoriser, for less smelly poos.
- DHA: We supplement this food with natural DHA found in oily fish.
- Prebiotics - Natural inulin from chicory, helping to maintain a healthy gut flora.
- Antioxidants - Natural antioxidants from pomegranate, green tea and rosemary to support the immune system.
Fish meal** (21.2%), white rice (19.2%), brown rice (18.9%), barley, pea protein, olive oil, whole linseed, fish stock(3.9%), fish oil (2.8%), peas, alfalfa meal, mono-potassium phosphate, seaweed, sodium chloride, chicory pulp, chicory extract (0.25%), potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, yucca extract (0.02%), green tea extract (0.004%), pomegranate extract (0.001%), rosemary extract (0.001%). **sustainably sourced, predominantly ocean white fish.
Additives per kg: Vitamin A: 15000 Iu, Vitamin D₃: 1400 Iu; Trace Elements: 3B103/Iron: 40.0 Mg, 3B405/Copper: 6.0 Mg, 3B502/Manganese: 25.0 Mg, 3B607/Zinc: 100 Mg.
Analytical constituents (%): Protein: 25.0; Fat Content: 12.5; Crude Ash: 7.4; Crude Fibre: 2.5; Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 1.5; Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 1.8; Dha: 0.280; Vitamin E: 180 Mg/Kg.
This food is made with natural ingredients, and freshness and taste will be reduced if stored open for long periods. Store in a cool dry place. Keep closed between uses and store the bag in an airtight container if it is to be kept for more than 3 to 4 weeks after opening.