James Wellbeloved Junior Lamb & Rice 2kg Dog Food
A tasty recipe of lamb and rice, ideally suited for adolescent dogs with an adult weight over 10kg from 6 months of age. Specifically formulated to avoid the complications of food allergies.
James Wellbeloved is a unique dog food that's hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source of lamb and selected carbohydrate sources of brown and pearl rice, it is excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences.
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat (blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids)
- Helps to reduce stool odour (added yucca extract)
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut (added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin)
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - lamb, with lamb fat and lamb gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
When switching diets we suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of food intolerence disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
This product contains the following special ingredients and benefits to care for your dog's health and wellbeing:
- Lamb Meal - Made with 100% natural lamb.
- Brown & White Rice - A highly digestible carbohydrate and energy source, believed to be gentle on the stomach.
- Yucca Extract - A natural deodoriser, for less smelly poos.
- DHA: We supplement this food with natural DHA found in oily fish.
- Prebiotics - Natural inulin from chicory, helping to maintain a healthy gut flora.
- Antioxidants - Natural antioxidants from pomegranate, green tea and rosemary to support the immune system.
Lamb meal (17.5%), white rice (16.2%), brown rice (16.1%), barley, pea protein, lamb fat (5%), pea starch, whole linseed, lamb gravy (2.9%), fish oil, sugar beet pulp, alfalfa meal, seaweed, sodium chloride, sunflower oil, chicory extract (0.25%), potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, yucca extract (0.02%), green tea extract (0.003%), pomegranate extract (0.001%), rosemary extract (0.001%).
Additives per kg: Vitamin A: 15000 Iu, Vitamin D₃: 1400 Iu; Trace Elements: 3B103/Iron: 40.0 Mg, 3B202/Iodine: 2.4 Mg, 3B405/Copper: 6.0 Mg, 3B502/Manganese: 25.0 Mg, 3B607/Zinc: 100 Mg, E8/Selenium: 0.29 Mg.
Analytical constituents (%): Protein: 25.0; Fat Content: 13.0; Crude Ash: 7.4; Crude Fibre: 2.5; Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 1.3; Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 1.4; Dha: 0.170; Vitamin E: 180 Mg/Kg.
This food is made with natural ingredients, and freshness and taste will be reduced if stored open for long periods. Store in a cool dry place. Keep closed between uses and store the bag in an airtight container if it is to be kept for more than 3 to 4 weeks after opening.