James Wellbeloved Duck & Rice Dog Adult Small Breed
We've taken a handful of nature's nourishing ingredients and combined them with flavourful duck for highly digestible, quality protein. Then, using all our knowledge and experience, we've added all the vitamins and minerals your pet needs to stay happy, healthy and full of life.
This product contains the following special ingredients and benefits to care for your dog's health and wellbeing:
- Duck Meal - Made with 100% natural duck.
- Brown & White Rice - A highly digestible carbohydrate and energy source, believed to be gentle on the stomach.
- Green Tea Extract - A natural source of flavonoid antioxidants.
- Cranberry Extract - Natural organic acids and anthocyanadins found in cranberry juice.
- Prebiotics - Natural inulin from chicory, helping to maintain a healthy gut flora.
- Antioxidants - Natural antioxidants from pomegranate, green tea and rosemary to support the immune system.
Duck meal (25%), brown rice (22.5%), white rice (17.4%), naked oats, duck fat (5.5%), whole linseed, duck gravy (2.9%), chicory pulp, alfalfa meal, tomato pomace, pea fibre, carrots, seaweed, dried vegetarian stock, sodium chloride, fish oil, potassium chloride, chicory extract (0.1%), calcium carbonate, green tea extract (0.053%), cranberry extract (0.05%), yucca extract, pomegranate extract (0.001%), rosemary extract (0.001%).
Additives per kg: Vitamin A: Iu, Vitamin D₃: Iu, Trace Elements: 3B103/Iron: 40.0 Mg, 3B202/Iodine: 1.2 Mg, 3B405/Copper: 6.0 Mg, 3B502/Manganese: 25.0 Mg, 3B607/Zinc: 100 Mg, E8/Selenium: 0.14 Mg.
Analytical constituents (%): Protein: 24.5; Fat Content: 13.0; Crude Ash: 6.2; Crude Fibre: 2.7; Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 1.1; Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 2.8; Vitamin E: 150 Mg/Kg.
This food is made with natural ingredients, and freshness and taste will be reduced if stored open for long periods. Store in a cool dry place. Keep closed between uses and store the bag in an airtight container if it is to be kept for more than 3 to 4 weeks after opening.