James Wellbeloved Adult Lamb & Rice Dog Food
Carefully crafted and nutritionally balanced complete dry dog food for the health and wellbeing of adult dogs from 12 months to 7 years.
Using all our knowledge and experience, we’ve created James Wellbeloved Lamb & Rice Adult. We take a handful of ingredients from nature, one source of animal protein and combine them with all the vitamins and minerals your dog needs.
For added peace of mind, it’s naturally hypoallergenic so less likely to cause an adverse food reaction and you will never see any added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Not now, not ever.
This product contains the following special ingredients and benefits to care for your dog's health and wellbeing:
- Lamb Meal - Made with 100% natural lamb.
- Brown & White Rice - A highly digestible carbohydrate and energy source, believed to be gentle on the stomach.
- Yucca Extract - A natural deodoriser, for less smelly poos.
- Omega 3 & 6 Oils - To promote healthy skin and glossy coat.
- Prebiotics - Natural inulin from chicory, helping to maintain a healthy gut flora.
- Antioxidants - Natural antioxidants from pomegranate, green tea and rosemary to support the immune system.
Lamb meal (23.5%), brown rice (20%), white rice (19.7%), barley, whole linseed, lamb fat (3.5%), lamb gravy (2.9%), sugar beet pulp, alfalfa meal, sunflower oil, seaweed, sodium chloride, fish oil, potassium chloride, chicory extract (0.1%), calcium carbonate, yucca extract (0.02%), green tea extract (0.003%), pomegranate extract (0.001%), rosemary extract (0.001%).
Additives per kg: Vitamin A: 15000 Iu, Vitamin D₃: 1400 Iu; Trace Elements: 3B103/Iron: 40.0 Mg, 3B202/Iodine: 2.4 Mg, 3B405/Copper: 6.0 Mg, 3B502/Manganese: 25.0 Mg, 3B607/Zinc: 100 Mg, E8/Selenium: 0.29 Mg.
Analytical constituents (%): Protein: 20.0; Fat Content: 11.5; Crude Ash: 8.5; Crude Fibre: 3.0; Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 0.90; Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 1.4; Vitamin E: 150 Mg/Kg.
This food is made with natural ingredients, and freshness and taste will be reduced if stored open for long periods. Store in a cool dry place. Keep closed between uses and store the bag in an airtight container if it is to be kept for more than 3 to 4 weeks after opening.