Eukanuba Medium Breed Puppy Food
The mixture supplies all the nutrients required during the crucial growth period, when weight gain and bone development must be closely monitored. Eukanuba Medium Breed Puppy Food can be given as early as 3-6 weeks after birth, during the weaning stage. When the puppy reaches adulthood it should be transferred to an adult Eukanuba variety.
The high energy content of this product also makes it suitable for pregnant and nursing bitches.
Eukanuba Medium Breed Puppy Food at a glance:
- DentaDefense: developed by Oral B with experts in dental health, special 3D DentaDefense kibble, mechanically removes plaque and with the help of mico-cleaning-crystals can reduce the build-up of new plaque by up to 80%.
- Enriched with valuable FOS prebiotics and essential antioxidants (vitamin A, C, E and carotenoids) for a healthy immune system. and natural regeneration of healthy cells.
- Contains essential omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, minerals and vitamins for healthy skin and shiny fur
- Regular exercise and top quality animal protein will help your dog to have a sleek, muscular figure. L-carnitine improves the rate at which fat is burned.
- Easy-to-digest proteins and beet fibre aid the absorption of nutrients and encourage a healthy digestion
- Valuable calcium and a good balance of nutrients help to support healthy bones and joints
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) an essential omega 3 fatty acid that supports the development of brain and nerve tissues and boosts your puppy's ability to learn
- Contains no artificial colours, aromas or preservatives
Results of a 10-year "Long Life Study" conducted by Eukanuba has found that it is possible for dogs to live beyond the average age for their breed
Your faithful friend deserves to enjoy a long life. Eukanuba’s 10 years of research has found that feeding your dog Eukanuba dog food can help it to fulfil its genetic potential and live longer. Eukanuba’s premium nutrition, along with quality veterinary and daily care, can make it possible for you and your dog to enjoy more years of companionship.