Basics Suet Bird Pellets 400g
Suet pellets are a great way to attract birds to your garden. This nutritious food is especially useful during cold winter months and breeding seasons thanks to the high fat content. These suet pellets can be fed with a feeder or scattered for station or ground feeding.
Features and Benefits
- Provide nutrient-rich food for the wild birds in your garden to keep them well-fed and healthy
- Encourage birds to return to your garden year after year by providing a reliable source of food
- Make sure birds can access nourishing food during cold winter months when natural food sources are scarce
- 400g bag
Hints and Tips
- Encourage birds to visit your garden and keeping them healthy by feeding all year round
- The RSPB recommends year round feeding; in Autumn / Winter when food is scarce and in Spring / Summer when parents need a plentiful supply to nurture their young.
- Check your feeder twice a day if you can, once in the morning and once again in the afternoon. Most feeders will need refilling at least every other day.
- Make water available year round for birds to drink and bathe, ensuring it doesn't freeze over in Winter.