Applaws Adult Lamb 7.5kg Dog Food
Dog are natural carnivores and they need meat to thrive and to be healthy. Dogs intestines are shorter than that of cows, horses and people, which is adapted to absorb protein contained in meat far better than found in cereals such as wheat, maize and barley. Applaws also contains an active Pro-biotic which may encourage protective and friendly bacteria in the gut to support a healthy digestive system in both puppies and adult dogs.
As well as being naturally hypo-allergenic, it contains purified beta glucan from yeast to help improve the immune system.
Applaws Adult Small & Medium Breed - Chicken with Lamb at a glance:
- A complete feed for small and medium-breed dogs
- 75% meat, 25% vegetables
- Completely free from grains
- Shape and texture of kibble ideal for dog's jaws
- Made exclusively with natural ingredients
- No colourants or attractants, artificial preservatives and flavour enhancers
- Natural DHA: support for the development of the brain and ocular function
- Probiotic: to help regulate intestinal flora and digestion
- Beta-Glucan: rom yeast to help improve & strengthen the immune system
- Brewers Yeast Extract: one of the best sources of the B group vitamins. Necessary for carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolisation
- Lingonberry extract: known for its positive effects on the urinary tract, cell ageing and healthy skin & shiny fur
- Natural EPA: one of the most important nutrients for brain and nervous system function
- Natural glucosamine & chondroitine: can help with active mobility & vitality
- Rosemary extract: contains a number of active compounds to boost the immune system and fight free radicals
- Salmon Oil: an excellent source of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for healthy skin & a shiny coat
- Taurine: supports heart muscle function and good sight
- Vitamin E: helps with cell regeneration, cell protection & muscle function
61% chicken (from dried chicken meat), 10.5% chicken mince, 6% potato starch, 8% dried peas, 5% lamb (from dried lamb, 2.5% poultry oil (omega-6 fatty acids), beet pulp, poultry sauce, whole egg (from dried eggs), cellulose plant fibre, minerals, vitamins, salmon oil (omega-3 fatty acids, EPA & DHA), dried tomatoes, dried carrots, chicory, alfalfa, seaweed, yeast extract (purified beta-gluten min .0.1%), glucosamine, dimethyl sulphate, chondroitine, carrot, mint, paprika powder, turmeric, thyme extract, citrus extract, taurine (1000 mg/kg), yucca extract, lingonberries, fennel extract, carob extract, ginger, rose hip extract, dandelion extract, rosemary extract, oregano.
Vitamin A [retinyl acetate] (19,000 IU/kg), vitamin D3 [cholecalciferol] (2000 IU/kg), vitamin E [alpha-tocopherol-acetate] (640 mg/kg), sodium selenite (0.33 mg/kg), calcium iodate, water-free (3.26 mg/kg), iron sulphate, monohydrate (233 mg/kg), copper sulphate, pentahydrate (40 mg/kg), manganese sulphate, monohydrate (94 mg/kg), zinc sulphate, monohydrate (444 mg/kg).
Natural antioxidants: mixed tocopherols.
To stabilise intestinal flora: E1705 Enterococcus Faecium cernelle 68 [SF68; NCIMB 10415] (1,000,000 KbE/kg).